Fuel Material Technology Report (FMTR) – Volume II
In this second volume of the Fuel Material Technology Report, the following topics for different water cooled type reactors are covered:
- Effect of radiation on the various fuel assembly materials as well as the interaction between materials and cooling water chemistry in this radioactive environment.
- Water chemistries in different reactor types
- Fuel design criteria and operating limits
- Fuel performance during Loss Of Coolant Accidents and Reactivity Initiated Accidents
- Fuel performance during intermediate storage
- Trends and potential burnup limitations