Structural Materials Degradation
Annual 3 day Seminars targeted towards more experienced engineers is included in the ZIRAT and LCC Programmes, to present the most recent published reports within the ZIRAT and LCC Programmes by the authors. The ZIRAT seminars are held in Clearwater Beach, FL., USA, Palma de Mallorca, Spain and in China. The LCC Seminar is only held in Palma de Mallorca.
Use the buttons below to learn more about our annual programmes.
Click on the images above to watch seminar sample videos
Tailored Seminars on site at the Customer. The topics are selected by the Customer to fit their needs. Below are some characteristics of the Tailored Seminars:
- The length varies from one to three days.
- Your organisation pays one price – regardless of the number of attendants.
- Your organisation can invite attendees from other organisations in your country/region as an effective way of cost sharing if this is discussed beforehand with the lecturer.
- The topics of the Seminar are tailored to fit the needs of your organisation/company.
- All participants receive the presentation material before the seminar and a certificate after completing the seminar.
- The Tailored Seminars are suitable for specialised engineers as well as engineers entering a new field.
In relation to the Handbooks on Fuel Design Review and Fuel Fabrication Process two different seminars are provided.
The A.N.T. International Academy (ANTIA) seminars are held annually in Spain during the month of March. The Seminars presentation material is provided before the Seminar. There are different Seminars related to Fuel Material, Structural Material Degradation, and Coolant Chemistry and Corrosion. Below are some characteristics of the Seminars:
- The length is one to 4 days.
- There is a fixed fee for each participant from each organisation, but discounts are given for several participants from the same organisation.
- Before the Seminar the presentation material will be made available to the participants.
- After the Seminar a certificate of Seminar attendance will be issued by A.N.T. International to the participants.